Re: Windows tool or NVDA command to convert a image in to text

On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 07:45 PM, Rui Fontes wrote:
NVDA+R have the inconvenient of only reading what is on the screen.
-
I thought I had remembered that, too.  That's why I favor third-party utilities that OCR process any image scanned PDF file as a unit and that are able to save the results of that OCR processing with the file so that it need not be redone if you need to reference it at a later point in time.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.