From: Nancy Shackelford
Sent: 17 September 2021 03:15
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Issues with number presentation and beeps

Is there another setting regarding NVDA sounds such as the beeps for

progress or forms mode? They stayed in the Windows audio instead of my

other headphones when I changed the output location of the

synthesizer. Is there a place to set how numbers are spoken, such as

getting the "and" out of the speech? Cannot find these in settings.

Thanks,

Nance