Re: Antivirus

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:43 am, Nimer Jaber wrote:
Fact is, most burglars walk right in the front door. Doesn't mean that I should rely on a poorly constructed door with a cheap lock though... I still want my deadbolt.

They most often walk through *unlocked* front doors - if you want to carry this analogy through completely.  A deadbolt doesn't do you one darned bit of good if you don't use it.  Therein lies the problem, operator indifference.