Re: How to eliminate all beep sounds when speech mode is off

ksaeteurn@...

Hi Jackie: Yes, it happens when NVDA speech mode is off. If I exit and close NVDA, then no, I don't hear the beep sounds. I'm certain this is an NVDA issue. I was hoping someone else experienced it personally and had a solution. The "solution" at the moment is to just exit NVDA completely, but then, that's a little inconvenient when I am writing code and trying to test for accessibility. After all, it's a lot faster to have NVDA on, and be able to toggle easily between speech mode ON and OFF.