Re: Audio ducking not supported?

Quentin Christensen

It doesn't seem to be something which only works on insider builds / 21H2.  I too am running 21H1 (Windows 10 (64-bit) Version: 2009, Build: 19043), and audio ducking is working for me also.  Maybe something with the particular audio driver on some machines?

On Sat, Sep 18, 2021 at 9:28 AM Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:
Well I don't see any real problem to be honest.

Windows 10 21h2 will be hear quite soon within a month in fact as will
windows 11.

So I am unsure if its worth fixing especially since just about everyone
will be able to get one or the other unless it is in fact an easy fix.

Its certainly not worth rereleasing the entire nvda package though in my
opinion especialoly since its happening in a system soon to be updated.

Its already mid october, its barely a few weeks.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager