Re: Accessible disk partition, cloning, imaging software

Mobeen Iqbal

Hi.

Have you tried looking at diskpart in windows? If you have a look on google for diskpart articles, there are various articles that advise on the use of the tool.

Very best wishes,

Mo.

On 20/09/2021 09:22, Bartek wrote:
Hi,
maybe someone has any suggestions as in the topic? I get into my hands
disks with linux-raid partitions and the like, where the basic manager
built into windows does not work.

Thanks.

<infosieciowe=gmail.com@groups.io>:
Hello,

I know that the topic has already been discussed, but I have a problem with
viewing the archive.

I am looking for an accessible software for partitioning, cloning,
migrating, disk imaging.
Nice as free for home use or opensource.can be operated from the command
line,

Can you suggest something? Do you have any patents?

Macrium Reflect works great, but its accessiblity is not good.

Bartek