From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bartek
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2021 4:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible disk partition, cloning, imaging software

Hi,
maybe someone has any suggestions as in the topic? I get into my hands disks with linux-raid partitions and the like, where the basic manager built into windows does not work.

Thanks.

<infosieciowe=gmail.com@groups.io>:
Hello,

I know that the topic has already been discussed, but I have a problem
with viewing the archive.

I am looking for an accessible software for partitioning, cloning,
migrating, disk imaging.
Nice as free for home use or opensource.can be operated from the
command line,

Can you suggest something? Do you have any patents?

Macrium Reflect works great, but its accessiblity is not good.

Bartek