Re: How to eliminate all beep sounds when speech mode is off

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 11:46 AM, <ksaeteurn@...> wrote:
@Brian, I tried NVDA + Shift + S but it didn't work.
-
Interesting.  I looked at the screenshot you posted and it makes even less sense to me that these sounds were being produced when NVDA was in sleep mode.  As described, that's supposed to suppress all output from NVDA.

The question now is whether this is true universally, which means a bug (or sure does to me), or not, which means something idiosyncratic to your machine.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.