Re: How to eliminate all beep sounds when speech mode is off

On Mon, Sep 20, 2021 at 01:18 PM, <ksaeteurn@...> wrote:
Ultimately the solution for me is to unselect that "Audio indication..." setting to get NVDA to fit my needs (the beeps literally hurts my ears).
-
I could have sworn that the sounds used were somehow "tweakable" but I'm not finding anything in the User Manual.

In any case, NVDA will just speak the mode it's transitioned into as those transitions occur.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.