locked Re: regarding adding my voice as an variant of nvda

Steve Nutt

Hi Brian,

You didn’t look too hard in this instance. 😊

https://mov.acapela-group.com/

Apparently, you can produce your own voice with the Acapela synth, then get it as a SAPI voice, so it would be quite possible to have your own voice with NVDA.

I don’t know costs or anything, but it is certainly possible.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close