locked Re: regarding adding my voice as an variant of nvda

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 09:15 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:
You didn’t look too hard in this instance.
-
I'll freely admit I didn't:

1.  Because it's not NVDA related in any meaningful sense.

2.  I cannot think of anything more annoying, to myself (others will differ), than listening to my own voice come out of a synth.  I don't even like hearing myself on recordings.  The idea of "me talking to me" from a screen reader - No, thanks.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.