From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jackie
Sent: 16 September 2021 03:38
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Audio ducking not supported?

Hey Andre, just for the halibut, have you tried a portable install? & have you gone into control panel per my previous post to enable audio ducking there?

On 9/15/21, Richard Wells <richwels@gmx.com> wrote:
When I open settings/speech/change synthesizer, I find audio ducking
right there as always.

On 9/15/2021 7:26 PM, Andre Fisher wrote:
Hi.

I don't even have the setting available from anywhere. So, I can't
turn it on or off. Narrator's ducking is working well, too. So, I
just can't understand what could be the problem.