Re: Audio ducking not supported?

On the subject of soundcards and enhancements I am getting used to my v7 sound card with enhancements for 7.1 because it supports it.

Its a different style of playing games, thats for sure, doesn't effect any speech though and no issues like my internal card has so it was worth the cash I got it from atguys.

On 22/09/2021 8:45 am, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi,

Go into your soundcard's properties, right arrow to the Enhancements tab and uncheck all the boxes in there, such as effects.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close