Problem with Outlook

Konnie Ellis

I have Windows 10 and Office 365 on my PC. A recent update must’ve changed things, because now when I arrow through my list of emails, if I stop on one item for more than a second or two, it pops up some other kind of window about replying etc., and I can’t get back to the list.

The only way I’ve found to get back to the email list is to close Outlook completely and reopen.

This isn’t a huge annoyance, now that I’ve learned I need to be quick when looking at the emails in a folder, but it would be nice if I could set things back the way they used to be.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Konnie