Re: Problem with Outlook

Ann Byrne

Try ctrl+w to close the window and hopefully get back to your inbox.

At 01:01 PM 9/22/2021, you wrote:

Thanks. Seemed that I tried that solution, but without success. I couldn’t swear to it though. I just tried replicating the issue, and things seem to be working the way they should at the moment. LOL. Go figure.

But I’m kind of glad I’m not the only person experiencing this issue, as nobody else I talked to seemed to be aware of the issue. Thanks for the link.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2021 11:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Problem with Outlook

I have asked about this on a tech geek group, and so far no one can match the description to a behavior they've encountered.

My quick and dirty suggestion for a possible workaround that doesn't involve restarting Outlook is hitting the Escape key when that pop-up pops up. This virtually always dismisses them, and leaves focus wherever you happened to be prior.

Microsoft Office Accessibility Discussion Group

Archive: <https://groups.io/g/office-accessibility/topics>https://groups.io/g/office-accessibility/topics

Subscribe: <mailto:office-accessibility+subscribe@groups.io>office-accessibility+subscribe@groups.io

Post: <mailto:office-accessibility@groups.io>office-accessibility@groups.io

Group Owner: <mailto:office-accessibility+owner@groups.io>office-accessibility+owner@groups.io