Re: Problem with Outlook

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 02:04 PM, Konnie Ellis wrote:

I have these types of issues so infrequently with my PC, that I don’t know how much I’d make use of another list.

I’m sure it would come in handy on occasion, though, so thanks for making me aware of the group.

-
Just FYI, the MS Office Accessibility Discussion Group is very low traffic, but you also have the option, for any Groups.io group, to set up what I call Topic Preview where you will only receive the first message in a given topic unless you choose to follow it.  If you don't activate the follow topic link, you get no more messages on that topic (unless someone accidentally or intentionally creates a spin-off) and if you do, you'll get whatever messages follow-on.  See:  Controlling the Messages You Receive via E-Mail from Groups.io (docx)

I'll also say that whether or not one would frequently post to a group such as that one, there is a ton to learn just from what others post about.  I've learned much about Excel that I did not know prior, though it's been a while since any Excel issue has been a "hot topic."

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.