dragon naturally speaking and nvda

Hi all.

Was thinking of chucking this on chat but then I thought I'd ask this part first.

Firstly what is nvda like with the latest dragon naturally speaking?

I have been thinking of using it, for well a home user.

So I won't be spending the 800 bucks on the pro version which is probably to much for what I need since I am not doing any actual documents for a business setting.

The home addition is 350 nz or there abouts.

However what is accessibility like with nvda.

Do I need anything extra software wize.

I have all the extras I do need, including a headset mic.

Can I train and use this myself?