Re: Vocalizer license got suddenly deactivated

Gene

I doubt resetting would accomplish anything, but I’m telling you my guess.  I don’t use the voices.

the main reason I’m writing is about your reset comments.  Are you talking about what used to be known as System Restore?  I don’t know what it is called in Windows 10.  I do know that by default, whatever it is called is off.  You may have to turn it on if you want restore points to be available.  I don’t use Windows 10 so I can’t tell you the ;procedure.

Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2021 4:11 AM
Subject: [nvda] Vocalizer license got suddenly deactivated

Hi,
I restarted my nvda today and got a message that my vocalizer license
got deactivated. I already contacted Tiflotegnia, but perhaps someone
from the list might have an idea as well.
Resetting the system doesn't seem to be an option. I guess since I only
have my notebook for six weeks, no reset point has been set yet.
Suggestions would be apreciated.
best wishes, Guenni