nvda Vocalizer greek and english

marinos.poulimas

I greet all my friends first of all I wish you all well Strong and strong.
question I use additional voice vocalizer Melina language greek.
what i want to ask can i use a narrator's second voice from the vocalizer for english.
and be pronounced when the text is in English to hear the voice from the vocalizer in English.
when I have Greek to listen to Melina's voice in Greek.
to switch it automatically without having to change the voices manually.
if this is not possible there is no problem I will do it manually.
can someone using vocalizer send me a voice add-on for English.
or where can i find.

the version I have is 20.4 on nvda

marinos.greece