Re: nvda Vocalizer greek and english

how about dual voice addon?
did you test it until now?
i dont have the link for it unfortunately.

On 9/23/21, marinos.poulimas <marinos.poulimas@gmail.com> wrote:
I greet all my friends first of all I wish you all well Strong and
strong.
question I use additional voice vocalizer Melina language greek.
what i want to ask can i use a narrator's second voice from the
vocalizer for english.
and be pronounced when the text is in English to hear the voice from the
vocalizer in English.
when I have Greek to listen to Melina's voice in Greek.
to switch it automatically without having to change the voices manually.
if this is not possible there is no problem I will do it manually.
can someone using vocalizer send me a voice add-on for English.
or where can i find.

the version I have is 20.4 on nvda

marinos.greece

--