Da: nvda@nvda.groups.io Per conto di Anne G√ľnther
Inviato: jeudi 23 septembre 2021 11:12
A: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Oggetto: [nvda] Vocalizer license got suddenly deactivated

Hi,
I restarted my nvda today and got a message that my vocalizer license got deactivated. I already contacted Tiflotegnia, but perhaps someone from the list might have an idea as well.
Resetting the system doesn't seem to be an option. I guess since I only have my notebook for six weeks, no reset point has been set yet.
Suggestions would be apreciated.
best wishes, Guenni