Need help performing clean uninstall of NVDA

Hi to all
Please, how to perform a clean uninstall of NVDA.
I and some other people have problem with lbl add-on, an add-on to use along with Reaper. The author said that the only way he or she know is to reinstall Windows, then install NVDA, then the add-on should work. I'm not sure that error come from NVDA or not, but if remove via program and feature, delete NVDA folder from roamming, and even find and delete keys from registry. Is it enough to clean all NVDA data from a computer?
Any help would be appreciated.
Cuong