Re: adobe reader 64 bit

Arlene

Hi, Why not uninstall the 32 bit. Then install the 64 bit. Try that. Keep the 32 bit should the 64 bit cause you problems.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: enes sarıbaş
Sent: September 26, 2021 10:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] adobe reader 64 bit

Hi,

How did you do the upgrade? The installer gives me an already installed error if I try to install the 64 bit version on top of the 32 bit version.

Yes, I've been using the 64-bit version of Adobe Reader for awhile and it works fine.

Quentin.

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 9:48 AM enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Adobe now has a 64 bit version of reader.  The upgrade isn't automatic
however. Is the 64 bit version compatible with NVDA as well?

--

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager