Re: adobe reader 64 bit

Quentin Christensen

To be honest, I can't recall (I must have done it awhile ago).  I did find this page with the download of the 64-bit version: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/download-64-bit-installer.html

But it sounds like you might have that already?  If it won't let you install over the top, you might need to uninstall the 32-bit version first maybe?

According to that page, it says the 64-bit version is only available in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK - I'm not sure if it will throw an error if you try to install it elsewhere.

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 3:42 PM enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@...> wrote:

Hi,

How did you do the upgrade? The installer gives me an already installed error if I try to install the 64 bit version on top of the 32 bit version.

Yes, I've been using the 64-bit version of Adobe Reader for awhile and it works fine.

Quentin.

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021 at 9:48 AM enes sarıbaş <enes.saribas@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Adobe now has a 64 bit version of reader.  The upgrade isn't automatic
however. Is the 64 bit version compatible with NVDA as well?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager