locked Re: Messages Being Marked As Spam - What You Can Do #adminnotice

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 11:38 AM, Gene wrote:
I wonder if GMail marks messages as spam in this way.
-
In what way?  [That's a serious question.]

The only way I know of, these days, is that a message gets marked and placed in a the spam folder.  Unmarking it moves it back to the inbox as part of that process.  This isn't Gmail specific.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.