locked Re: Messages Being Marked As Spam - What You Can Do #adminnotice

Sarah k Alawami

I have seen email marked as spam  from groups.io in my gmail’s spam folder, it’s rare, but annoying when it does happen. I just remove the spam label and hope it does not go back.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 8:41 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Messages Being Marked As Spam - What You Can Do #adminnotice

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 11:38 AM, Gene wrote:

I wonder if GMail marks messages as spam in this way.

-
In what way?  [That's a serious question.]

The only way I know of, these days, is that a message gets marked and placed in a the spam folder.  Unmarking it moves it back to the inbox as part of that process.  This isn't Gmail specific.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.