locked Re: Messages Being Marked As Spam - What You Can Do #adminnotice

Sarah k Alawami

Maybe, one never knows with gmail and or other providers.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 8:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Messages Being Marked As Spam - What You Can Do #adminnotice

I mean that evidently, many e-mail providers send some sort of notice back to the source of the messages.  But since I have no interruptions of service when something I receive on an ongoing basis is marked as spam by GMail, it may be marked as spam only internally with no indication sent back to the source.

Gene