Eloquence and NVDA: automatic language switching

Gianluigi Coppelletti

Hi,

I'm testing the demo version of Eloquence by CodeFactory, and when I visit a web page in a language other than the default one, the synthesizer doesn't automatically switch to the language of that page. Obviously the check box concerning the automatic language switching is checked and with Espeak it works fine.

Am I doing something wrong or this option doesn't work with this version of Eloquence?

This happens with NVDA 2021.2 Windows 10 and Eloquence 1.11.0 just downloaded from the official website.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bye.

Gigi