Re: NVDA saying form

Gene

I don’t know if this setting used to be checked by default in NVDA.  The setting to change is in document formatting.  Uncheck the check box that says announce landmarks and regions.

Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2021 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA saying form

Hi Don and List,

I also an hearing "form, or landmark form"  on web pages with edit fields.
This started a week or 2 ago......................................
I am using current version of chrome, win10 20h2 and n v d a 2021.1.
Of course, I am not aware of changing anything.
Just more mutant electrons I guess.

Cheers,

Mont