Re: NVDA speech audio destination. windows 10

Mário Navarro

Hi Friend.
Okay, I already know how to do this.
Abbie Taylor in the Tektalk group gave me this tip.
Thank you.
cheers.

Às 00:27 de 28/09/2021, Jujube escreveu:

Hi, You may or may not need to configure something in Windows sound settings, or you can check the sound device in NVDA synth dialogue by pressing NVDA control s and then tabbing once. Hope this helps.

On Sep 27, 2021, at 4:22 PM, Mário Navarro <mario.gnv@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All.

Is it possible to choose the audio NVDA synthesizer speech destination when we are using a Bluetooth Speaker?

example

When I'm listening music on a Bluetooth device speaker, I'd like to listen to NVDA synthesizer speech audio in my ultrabook speaker, not Bluetooth Speaker.
This way I can continue to work on my ultrabook and listen music on the bluetooth device Speaker
This is possible, or there is some addon for this function .
I've tried several ways but without success.
thank you.
cheers.