Re: Add-On Updater - It is an NVDA Extension, at least for now

Fawaz Abdul rahman

Hi,
Yes you have to install the add-on for that functionality.
you can get it from:
good luck.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 7:43 PM Jujube <ellaxyu@...> wrote:
Hi, I don't think there's such a thing as must have addons as adons are meant to customize things to your own liking, which is a really indiviual thing. I think TextNav is often quite useful for reading web content so you can skip straight to the paragraphs etc. Some people really love Golden Cursor for navigating with the mouse, ObjPad can make object nav easier but it's not critical, many use Windows App Essentials especially if you use Windows universal apps a lot, and place markers can sometimes be useful.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 9:31 AM JinYoun <healthytaeshim@...> wrote:
Hi, I was just curious, is the add-on updater for NVDA something we have to download or do add-ons get updated automatically?
ThanksĀ