Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 5:41 PM
Subject: [nvda] Downloading from Vocalizer Tiflotecnia and Automatic Language change

Hi Group,

I have two questions and I would appreciate your
comments.
1. As it is said that Vocalizer Tiflotecnia for NVDA has automatic
language change I tried to download voices that I need, but I am not
sure where to save them when it gives me the option to open or save.
1. eSpeak sometimes performs automatic language change but incorectly.
For instance when I have Turkish text it reads it as Spanish.
Also when I read Greek text on a website it reads the letters one at a
time, but not as words or sentences.
When I copy the text and paste it into a Word document it reads it as
it should.
Nevzat
--
Nevzat Adil