Re: speaking punctuation

Rui Fontes

Yes, it was changed in NVDA, but some versions ago...

Rui Fontes

Às 00:49 de 30/09/2021, Quentin Christensen escreveu:

I don't recall us changing that, so I'm not sure what has happened for you.  In any case, I can definitely help with changing an individual item's punctuation level.  In fact, we covered it in our In-Process blog earlier this year: https://www.nvaccess.org/post/in-process-30th-april-2021/#SymbolPronunciation

Basically you want to open the "Punctuation / Symbol pronunciation" dialog, select your symbol, and change it's level (full steps in the linked article).

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 9:45 AM Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
I know how to change the level but not individual items

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager