Re: must have NVDA add-ons

True.
As a general rule, for windows 10, its windows essentials, and addon updater.
However thats about all I have on the systems I work with.
I mean I have the emote and symbols stuff just in case and the rest is
well for the user.
I'd actually prefer on systems to not have any addons at all
especially the ones I don't use often, but windows 10 and up needs
essentials and therefore updater.
But yeah its really user dependant.

Shaun,

Your post is the perfect example of what I said earlier, and that is, what's
a "must have" is very often entirely dependent on what you need to do,
where, and with what computer(s).

It's still good to see what various folks are using, with brief descriptions
of why.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.