Nvda update and addon update not working

Hi all.
Well today I loaded nvda and went to check for updates on addons.
I do this every so often.
I have yesterday's updates and yesterday it all worked.
On both addon updator and nvda update check I got messages and an
error ding about not being able to check.
The log listed a load of errors and exceptions.
I then dialed up the right pages on the main sites for nvda and the
nvda addons site but didn't download anything.
I figgure if this is happening in both instances there is probably
some sort of outage as it all worked yesterday even with latest
updates and its effecting all nvda update checking.
So is there a server outage or something broken on the server?