Re: addon updater

Hmmm just tried in edge and still can get access.

I just got the latest windows optional cu, so if I had a bad cert, well I wouldn't be able to get updates and windows automatically gets them.

On 1/10/2021 10:51 am, Gene wrote:
Your assumption, though it appears logical, isn’t correct.  Firefox doesn’t rely on Windows for certification.  It has its own certifications, or whatever the correct term is.

Chrome browsers and browsers in general rely on Windows for certification.  I don’t know if you are using Windows 10 if version matters nor do I know if whether your updates are current matters.  But without more information about what people are using, generalizations can’t be made.

Gene.
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 4:29 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] addon updater

I can access nvda-project.org, nvaccess.org and the nvaccess.com redirect just fine at least via the web.

I can download from both manually.

Just did an ipconfig/flushdns and I got back in.

So yeah who knows nvda updaters continue to refuse to work so if its a error on my end I should have had other things going on.

On 1/10/2021 9:46 am, Dejan Ristic wrote:

Hi from me,

Just to let you know that I'm unable to access the NV access site, nor am I able to do the add-on and/or NVDA updates.

Cheers,

Dejan

On 30/09/2021 22:33, Chris via groups.io wrote:

Not only get an error checking for addon updates, also checking for NVDA updates pops up the same error message