Re: Calendar Programs

Sarah k Alawami

I use google calendar found at http://calendar.google.com. Once you get the keys memorised, it's robost, but very light weight.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. .

For more info go to our website. . to subscribe to the feed click here

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on youtube, twitch and odysee. Thanks Restream staff.

Videos of some of our podcasts can be found on odysee

You can support the podcast by subscribing via the tip jar. You will get early access episodes plus no adds. If you cannot do that, then leave a 5 star rating on our podcast using your podcast directory's rating system.

On 30 Sep 2021, at 13:03, Bhavya shah wrote:

Dear all,

I use NVDA 2021.2 on a Windows 10 machine. I am aware calendar apps
are typically used on the phone. However, I prefer doing productivity
tasks on my computer. Hence, I am looking for free and accessible
calendar software. I would be happy with something basic that does the
job without many bells and whistles.

I would truly appreciate all suggestions and recommendations on this.

Best Regards,
Bhavya Shah
Stanford University | Class of 2024