Re: Antivirus

Alexander Masic

I have also see that many complain about the upgrade, however no one has present good argument for that. The mayor problem is that people are to laysy learning new thing.

Den 2016-09-21 kl. 08:30, skrev Gene:

Are you stating a hypothetical situation or something you know to be the case?  Does she need a new computer?  If so, she may want to get a Windows 10 machine.  But you can get new computers that are not Windows 10 machines.  You can still buy Windows computers that are business machines that have Windows 7 on them.  And you can get refurbished machines from computers for the blind that have Windows 7 on them.  I don't know what Pauline's situation is.  She talked about upgrading to Windows 10.  that kind of phrase is usually used by someone who is considering upgrading an existing computer to Windows 10.  But I don't know what her situation is nor what she has in mind.

I'm not advocating upgrading or not upgrading.  I'm simply saying that Microsoft has offered Windows 10 as a free upgrade and hyped Windows 10.  I've seen enough people who have upgraded and had mild or more serious regrets to simply say that the decision should be considered carefully.  In terms of purchasing a new machine, the person may want to consider her options.  Consideration may produce a different conclusion when purchasing a new machine but again, that may be something the person wants to discuss as well.

From: Arlene
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Antivirus

Gene! Let’s just say Pauline Smith desperately needed a new computer! Her previous computer decides to bite the dust. Then if she did get a new one. It will be windows ten. She would probably would need Windows defender that is like MSE. Now, weather she’d want windows ten or wants to update. She and others who purchase a new computer will have windows ten installed.