Re: addon updater

Chris

I doubt its our end, otherwise it would be a big coincidence that several of us have been affected at the same time

From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: 30 September 2021 22:29
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] addon updater

I can access nvda-project.org, nvaccess.org and the nvaccess.com redirect just fine at least via the web.

I can download from both manually.

Just did an ipconfig/flushdns and I got back in.

So yeah who knows nvda updaters continue to refuse to work so if its a error on my end I should have had other things going on.

On 1/10/2021 9:46 am, Dejan Ristic wrote:

Hi from me,

Just to let you know that I'm unable to access the NV access site, nor am I able to do the add-on and/or NVDA updates.

Cheers,

Dejan

On 30/09/2021 22:33, Chris via groups.io wrote:

Not only get an error checking for addon updates, also checking for NVDA updates pops up the same error message