From: Gene
Sent: 01 October 2021 13:15
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] addon updater

But access the site how?  My question is whether the updater add-on itself may have a problem because of the expiration while a lot of people would have no problem doing so with a browser.

Sent: Friday, October 01, 2021 2:56 AM

I would imagine that we wouldn’t be able to access the site in that case along with everybody else

But that doesnt seem to be the case as others are not having problems whilst others are