Re: addon updater

And for additional information and clarity, I am also getting an error message when I attempt to check for updates to NVDA itself from the Help submenu.

But, the error messages are distinct for each circumstance.

For an attempt to update NVDA, it is:  Error checking for update.

For an attempt to update add-ons through the tools menu, it is:  Error checking for add-on updates

But this does, at the very least, suggest some sort of underlying "common failure" when update queries are attempted.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.