Re: addon updater

On Fri, Oct 1, 2021 at 11:39 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
We can't detect patterns here as it shows up on some systems but not others.
-
To the group membership:  Note the above well.  This is an example where adding comments to a ticket giving additional information about occurrences of this behavior will probably be pivotal to figuring out the root cause.

Just adding a comment noting whether you're using installed versus portable NVDA, what version, and what Windows version (and build, if applicable) would likely be helpful.  If you were to be happening to get an error message different than either of those I've documented here in this topic, which are repeated in that issue, that would be critical information, too, but I really doubt that anyone is getting something other than one of those two error messages based on what's been reported here.

         ~Martin Luther King, Jr.