Re: addon updater

Well there were a lot more 2-3 days ago including yesterday.

However for me right now its a non issue but I will respond later today from my secondary location to see.

Of course thats not got all the updates so maybe as soon as I start that systemm its going to update, in fact since that system aint my own I can'g garantee that its allready updated the required stuff.

It seems the issue went away as fast as it came but it could come back, its done this once before.

On 2/10/2021 4:39 am, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Tracking as a major issue - I have asked add-ons community about this issue. We can't detect patterns here as it shows up on some systems but not others.

Cheers,

Joseph