Re: Tables

Tony Malykh

In my add-on Tony's enhancements I added some keystrokes to work in tables. In particular NVDA+Control+Shift+DownArrow to read current column from the top - which you can use to speak column heading. And correspondingly NVDA+Control+Shift+RightArrow rieads current row from the left.

HTH

On 10/1/2021 7:30 AM, Jason Timms wrote:

Hi,

When googling I can find nav keys for tables with NVDA but not a key that will speak out the current row and column header.

Also, should I be using Firefox instead of Chrome for increased functionality when using NVDA?

Thanks

Jay