Re: OpenOffice?

hi.
i use libreoffice but i have incompatibility with persian and arabic diacritics.
and unfortunately jarte does not support my language,
do you know another free replacement for microsoft office which can
support unicode and also accessible with nvda and supports say all?

On 9/19/16, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
Be aware that the pro version I have also has access which seems to lock up,

and for many applications like Xcell, it can be better to use a more modern

version. Also download the file format converters in case you get sent any
of the formats with x on the end. I notice these are still getting updates,

but you have to find a copy of the service pack for 2002, if you want nvda
to work with it and indeed to have file format converters work with it or so

it appears. One other thing to note is that win 10 seems to be always
attempting to download updates to it, which Microsoft have removed from the

web. One would have thought their system would have been inteligent enough
to realise this without going on and finding it not there!

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-