Re: Microsoft teams with nvda

Arlene

Hi, I’ve used it. I have no problems with it.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: hurrikennyandopo ..
Sent: October 1, 2021 11:26 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Microsoft teams with nvda

Hi guys

I have been asked the following question about how well nvda works with

Microsoft teams. I do not use it so can not comment.

Are there others on the list who do and how well does it work with it.

I did not see a add on for it so is one not required? unless I missed it

on the website. I see there is one for zoom.

I note there is a lot of shortcuts you can use with it so I guess nvda

will work with it.

any bugs to look out while using it or is it pretty good.

I did come across this link and teams at

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-a-screen-reader-to-explore-and-navigate-microsoft-teams-47614fb0-a583-49f6-84da-6872223e74a0?ui=en-us&rs=en-ie&ad=ie

<https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/use-a-screen-reader-to-explore-and-navigate-microsoft-teams-47614fb0-a583-49f6-84da-6872223e74a0?ui=en-us&rs=en-ie&ad=ie>

Any help would be good to feed back.

Gene nz