Re: Do the Alpha builds of NVDA do any update checking for stable production builds?

Thanks Joseph.

I strongly suspected this might be the case because alpha channels (no matter what they're called) often have specific exceptions to other channel updating rules.  But having it confirmed means I know what I need to do after installing an alpha build if I want to go back to the regular release channel:  uninstall the alpha and reinstall the latest release channel or, possibly, release candidate.

         ~ John F. Kennedy