Re: Add-on Updater 21.10 (mandatory update) released #addonrelease

Well I submitted the python fix of yesterday to the forum and this worked on my secondary network.

Saying that a lot on that forum, well some of them, aren't that smart, there are a loot of crack hackers but there are also a lot of kids or at least adults with kid brains that just do and say whatever.

I don't respond to much of it anymore.

Obviously that forum is where all the audiogame tests and stuff come from so I do have a presence on there, but there are people that look for trouble so I mostly keep it down.

On 3/10/2021 10:34 am, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

I think I know the forum mentioned... Please tell folks there that, in this case, downgrading may make things worse as the fix is unlikely to be backported to older releases.

Cheers,

Joseph