Re: Add-on Updater 21.10 (mandatory update) released #addonrelease

Dan Beaver

It said that for me after installing the 21.10 update to the updater.  I did the check for add-on updates and got that message.

Dan Beaver

On 10/3/2021 12:33 AM, Ali Colak wrote:
  Hello,
I applied the mentioned fix, and while the addon updater checks for
updates, and I believe NVDA does the same, they do not say there are
no updates. All I see in that case is a close button. I am able to
infer that there are no updates obviously, but from previous
experience wouldn't it say, "there are no updates"?

Well I submitted the python fix of yesterday to the forum and this
worked on my secondary network.

Saying that a lot on that forum, well some of them, aren't that smart,
there are a loot of crack hackers but there are also a lot of kids or at
least adults with kid brains that just do and say whatever.

I don't respond to much of it anymore.

Obviously that forum is where all the audiogame tests and stuff come
from so I do have a presence on there, but there are people that look
for trouble so I mostly keep it down.

On 3/10/2021 10:34 am, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,

I think I know the forum mentioned... Please tell folks there that, in
this case, downgrading may make things worse as the fix is unlikely to
be backported to older releases.

Cheers,

Joseph

.