From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, October 3, 2021 7:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Unable to click on the login link

Are you using any sort of script blocker or do you have JAVA scripts set to off in your browser?  This is a JAVA script link, as I found when I copied the underlying link to the clipboard.  I don’t know anything about the trustworthiness of this site so I haven’t visited the page with JAVA script enabled.